How do I send an interac payment?
Send money using Interac e-Transfer a great alternative to cheques and cash.
• Log in to your financial institution's online or mobile banking and navigate to Interac e-Transfer Send Money.
• Select the account you would like the funds transferred from.
• Add or select a contact and fill out the name and e-mail address of the person you wish to send money to.
• Type in the specified amount you are sending, a personalized message (optional). Enter a security question and answer.
• The recipient will receive a notification and can deposit the funds to their account through their online or mobile banking.
WorkSafeBC (WCB) – Clearance Letter
One of the items we are frequently asked for is a clearance letter from WorkSafeBC while we are happy to provide one for you, it is very easy to print your own for our business or another company and we do recommend you only deal with companies that are in compliance with WorkSafeBC. Please click the link to go to WorkSafeBC page and follow their online directions.